Thursday, February 15, 2007

Let's hear it for 300million . . .

As you'll have noticed if you are one of my three semi-regular readers, this blog is now far more beautiful than before. For that, I have to thank my brilliantly talented friends at 300million, London's most intelligent graphic design consultancy.

They have also created an elegantly simple website for the book itself, which I hope will persuade literally dozens of people to part with the very reasonable £6.59 that Amazon are asking for my life's work. If I knew how to add web links into posts like this, I would send you straight to www.canichangeyourmind.co.uk and then on to www.300million.com

Sadly, I don't. But maybe by the next time you drop in here, some kind web-literate person will have explained it to me.

Thanks again, Dom, Nick, Martin and the rest of the 300million gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home